Last Updated: 22 December 2020
- The way we collect, use and disclose your personal information (under certain conditions).
- The steps we have taken to protect your personal information.
- Options regarding the collection, usage, and disclosure of your personal information.
We collect, process and use your information when you:
- Register for services or sign in to your existing account;
- Visit our website;
- Access our services via our applications;
- Connect to our services using third-party accounts such as e-mail, social networks or payment accounts;
- Contact us for support;
- Participate in our shopping programs.
Moreover, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information about you via:
- Interaction with our services;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies;
- Location technologies;
- Monitoring and analysis of trends, uses and activities.
The information you provide may include personal information. “Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify you (individually or in combination). The personal information you can provide us includes:
- Your name;
- E-mail address;
- How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session identifiers, as well as information about the network and connected equipment (for example, a computer or mobile device);
- Your location;
- Your actions on the site.
Usage of the information we collect
- We receive and store certain information about you when using our Website. Our aim is to enable the Website to work properly, allow us to provide our services, evaluate the Website usage for marketing purposes, both personalize and improve your interaction with us.
- Here are some examples: we may collect technical information, such as your IP address, the address of the referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, your operating system, Internet provider, and the way in which you attend the Website.
Communication with you:
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you on our Website. You can also send your e-mail address to request notification. You can unsubscribe or refuse from future emails at any time.
We do not sell, rent, rent, exchange, license or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except in the following specific situations:
- Non-personally identifiable information: we may transfer information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of visitors who visit a specific page every day, to third parties, such as advertising partners.
You can always refuse to provide information, even if it may be necessary to use our services or to use certain functions or functions on the Website.
You are able to:
- Correct or update your personal information;
- Stop receiving mails to your email address;
- Stop receiving SMS messages to your phones;
- Stop receiving push messages to your phones or browsers;
- Block cookies on your computer or mobile device to stop using the functionality of the Website.
Security and Data Storage
The Website includes physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
- Protection of all the financial transactions made via this Website using SSL encryption.
- Providing access to your personal information only to those employees providing a particular service.
- Work only with third-party service providers who, according to our reckoning, adequately protect all computer equipment.
Despite the fact our business is designed to protect your personal information, remember there is no 100% security either online or offline. Both username and password are required to log in to a TrackTrace.Delivery account. You must keep your username and password confidential, never disclosing them to third parties. The information on your mailing lists is very important, account passwords are encrypted, which means that we cannot see your passwords. We also can not send forgotten passwords. We can only reset them.
Visitors from the European Union
Subjecting to the limitations of current legislation, you have the right to object or request a limitation on the processing of your personal information, as well as to request access, portability, correction and deletion of your personal information. If your usage of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the legality of consent-based processing before revoking it.
Inquiries should be sent by contacting us via the contact form.
We respect children privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 18. By using our Website, you represent and warrant you are already 18 years old or you are using the Website under the supervision of parents or guardians.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any personal information and rely on the assistance of a parent or guardian when using the Website.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your internet browser stores as text files on your computer’s hard drive.
- Accelerate site navigation;
- Tracking the website usage;
- User recognition and user access privileges and preferences;
- Research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.